top of page


  • Licensed by a State Board to provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD or similar credentials).
    NOTE: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or if you require supervision to provide counseling services, you cannot be a provider at Rainbow Alphabet Collective at this time. Also, we are unable to accept substance abuse counselors, school counselors, career counselors, business/life coaches (unless they have an additional license as a mental health counselor).

  • Experience in counseling for adults, couples, and/or teens

  • Excellent writing skills

  • Reliable Internet connection

  • Currently residing in the US


Note: Counselors are not Rainbow Alphabet Collective employees but independent providers.

bottom of page